Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What is something you do the same everyday?

For this experience i tried to see if people had something the did the same everyday. I asked 10 people if there was something the did the same everyday and here are the responses I got:

Brush my teeth. 

Trim beard. 

Wash my face. 

Brush my teeth. 

Shower… i like use shampoo conditioner then soap then shave… that order every time. 

Walk to class the same way everyday.

Check my email and facebook like its not going to be there tomorrow. 

Get ready in the morning. 

I wake up at 930 and workout shower and move my car. 

Ok i get up take seby out of his bed he goes pee give him a bone. go into my bed and snuggle him got 10 min then shower…lotion blow dry straighten makeup get a drink go to class computer texting bla bla.

No comments:

Post a Comment