Saturday, March 21, 2009

Survey

With this exploration I wanted to gather more information that has to do with behavioral patterns. So I made up questions that had to do with possible patterns that people encountered.



There was 21 people that completed the survey, here are the results.




What I got from the results:
after looking over the results I got what I was looking for. Some of the results where different from what I had expected them to be. After thinking about the survey I realized that we have store loyalty because we have brand loyalty and vice versa. We shop at certain stores because we know they carry the product we want.


1 comment:

  1. we are predictable aren't we? we are afraid of taking chances, being disappointed. we are looking to be everything but ourselves. i really responded to your water test project because of that reason. the project is a bit like meditation. just looking and looking. the difficult part is not to find something that we hope to be there. about not just looking, but really seeing what is there.

    as designers we tend to do what we have seen before, and what we think a company logo should look like, but often overlook what the company is really about and working from there.

    ReplyDelete